Looking for an engaging, entertaining and educational speaker for your next conference or workshop?
We can help with that.
Here are just some of the topics our experienced speakers can cover:
How to Create a Business Story That Sells
- Learn what a business story is and why it should get “emotional”
- How to “tell it to sell it”
- The #1 thing a potential customer is looking for you to say
Get to "YES": Help the Customer Before You Sell the Customer (5 steps of consultative selling)
- Learn how to ask the right questions to help your customers first
- Ways to become a trusted advisor to your customers
- When to ask for the sale
Insider Secrets for Free Media Attention
- Why do some businesses get all of the "good" attention from the media, while others sit on the sidelines?
- How do you get the attention from TV and radio stations to tell your story, without having to pay for it?
- Dawn Dugle is an award-winning storyteller who spent two decades in broadcast and digital journalism.
- She is sharing her "secrets" for free media attention, including why nobody read your last press release.
Changing Your Customer Service Story
If your business consistently battles bad reviews online, maybe it’s time to change the story - get to the root cause of the problem. You'll learn:
- Where to look for the problem and get it fixed
- How to engage “angry customers” to help keep you honest (and turn those bad reviews around)
- Ideas to get customers to give you a second chance.
All of our speeches are customized to your needs.
What you can expect when working with us
- You can expect us to start with a free 30-minute discovery call to find out about your conference and the audience.
- You can expect us to create 2-3 customized speech options for you to choose from - before you ever pay us a dime.
- You can expect us to schedule two pre-conference calls to go over the program and answer any last minute questions you might have.
- You can expect us to work with your team on logistics: travel, lodging, tech needs, handouts.
- You can expect us to be flexible if you need us to help you with something else.
- You can expect us to be on-time for technical rehearsals and the big day.
- You can expect us to start on time.
- You can expect us to deliver engaging presentations with concrete action steps that your audience can start doing immediately.