Looking for an engaging, entertaining and educational speaker for your next conference or workshop?
We can help with that.
Here are just some of the topics our experienced speakers can cover:
Changing Your Customer Service Story
If your business consistently battles bad reviews online, maybe it’s time to change the story - get to the root cause of the problem. You'll learn:
- Where to look for the problem and get it fixed
- How to engage “angry customers” to help keep you honest (and turn those bad reviews around)
- Ideas to get customers to give you a second chance.
Difficult Customers: it’s not them, it’s you
Got difficult customers? They’re not the enemy - they actually chose you first! But if they’re having problems that aren’t getting solved, then it’s time to fight for them. You’ll learn:
- The #1 thing you can do to earn back the trust of a disgruntled customer
- How to offer a “solution” when there isn’t one
- How to follow up with them
Get to "YES": Help the Customer Before You Sell the Customer (5 steps of consultative selling)
- Learn how to ask the right questions to help your customers first
- Ways to become a trusted advisor to your customers
- When to ask for the sale
The Golden Rule of Customer Service
- Learn how to engage the customer in an authentic way from the first point of contact
- Creative problem solving under fire
- The icing on the cake to turn your customer into someone who recruits new business for you
Skip the Script & Solve the Problem
Your customer is sick of “sorry” - and just wants you to fix the problem. It’s time to skip the script (and fake empathy) and get down to the business of creative problem-solving.
All of our speeches are customized to your needs.
What you can expect when working with us
- You can expect us to start with a free 30-minute discovery call to find out about your conference and the audience.
- You can expect us to create 2-3 customized speech options for you to choose from - before you ever pay us a dime.
- You can expect us to schedule two pre-conference calls to go over the program and answer any last minute questions you might have.
- You can expect us to work with your team on logistics: travel, lodging, tech needs, handouts.
- You can expect us to be flexible if you need us to help you with something else.
- You can expect us to be on-time for technical rehearsals and the big day.
- You can expect us to start on time.
- You can expect us to deliver engaging presentations with concrete action steps that your audience can start doing immediately.